When even a small chip could be enough to make your vehicle fail its MOT, it's worth considering windscreen cover when purchasing your car insurance. All of our comprehensive car insurance policies include windscreen cover as standard, but if you take out a third party policy with Swinton, you can choose to purchase our separate windscreen cover with your policy.
Our team is happy to help you give your car that extra bit of protection - and what's more, windscreen claims do not affect your No Claims Bonus.
How we can help
- Glass repairs free of charge
- Glass replacement for just £50 excess no matter how many windows are replaced
- 24 hour claims helpline
- Windscreen claims will not affect your No Claims Bonus.
Things you should know
- Sunroofs are excluded
- All repairs must be carried out by the insurers own supplier
- There’s a maximum of one claim a year
- Windscreen cover available as an optional separate policy, which can only be purchased with your car insurance policy
- Policy underwritten by Covea Insurance plc.