Cashback Plus Terms & Conditions
1. This offer applies to customers who are new to Swinton in respect of the insurances that are available under the Cashback Plus offer.
2. All new annual policies incepted must be in the name of the same policyholder.
3. A cashback amount will be earned in respect of each new policy incepted.
4. The individual cashback amounts will vary depending on the number of new polices you move to Swinton and the order in which these are taken out, up to a maximum of 7 policies. If further policies are taken out, different cashback amounts may apply.
5. Cashback Plus is only available through our branch network, specialist units and our call centres.
6. Individual policy cashback terms and conditions apply.
7. A cheque in the name of the first named policyholder will be sent to their home address after 90 days of the applicable policy start date.
8. The applicable policy must still be in force 90 days after the policy start date.
9. If the cashback cheque is sent and the policy cancelled within 12 months of inception Swinton has the right to deduct a proportionate amount of cash back from any refund due, or recover the amount from you.
10. Home Cashback applies to combined buildings and contents policies only.
11. This offer is not redeemable against online transactions.
12. This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other discount offer.
13. Offer is not available to employees of Swinton, their families or employees of companies connected to Swinton.
Cashback does not apply to: Business Equipment, Commercial Legal Protection, Drivers Legal Protection, Excess Insurance, Identity Protection, Landlords Home Emergency Protection, Landlords Legal Protection & Rent Guarantee, Motor Excess, Motor Trade Legal Protection, Multi-Vehicle Drivers Legal Protection and Personal Accident.