3 Months FREE Personal Accident Cover
No matter how careful you are accidents can happen when you least expect them and they can turn your world upside down. What if you suddenly found yourself unable to work as a result of an accident? How would you manage the bills?
Personal Accident Cover from Swinton can help ease the financial burden. You'll receive lump sum in the event of an accident resulting in permanent injury or fatality helping to make life a little easier for your loved ones.
At the moment Swinton are able to offer Personal Accident Insurance Free for three months. So for less than the equivalent of £2 a week for single cover, £4 for joint cover or £5 for family cover, you and your loved ones can enjoy the benefits the policy provides.
What Personal Accident will cover†
- Accidents at work – including dangerous occupations such as fire fighters, builders or roofers
- Many dangerous hobbies e.g. mountain biking or surfing – even whilst on holiday
- Road traffic accidents whilst driving your car – even if it's your fault
- Accidents whilst gardening, doing DIY or playing amateur sports
- Worldwide cover
How can Personal Accident help?
Money may not be able to cure you but it could ease the burden. You can use the money in the best way for you
- to cover everyday living expenses
- to pay bills, loans and childcare
- to pay for private home care
- to adapt your home
- to change your car
- for a wheelchair
- Cover is available to all UK residents over 18 and under 68 years of age
- No medical is required and no forms to fill in
- A flexible policy without the hassle of annual renewal
- Payment is simple – a monthly premium paid via direct debit with no interest
Don't forget, at the moment Swinton are able to offer Free Personal Accident Insurance for the first three months. Call 0800 316 7287 for a quote now.
Swinton Group Limited, registered in England number 756681 whose registered office is at: Swinton House, 6 Great Marlborough Street, Manchester, M1 5SW is connected for the purposes of the Insurance Companies Regulations 1994 to Covea Insurance plc. Calls are recorded for training and quality purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
† Terms, conditions, exclusions, limitations apply. Please contact us or click quote to read the policy wording. Payment by direct debit required.
Lines are open 8am - 9pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm Saturday. Calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.