Home Emergency Cover
Whether it's a broken heating system, a faulty toilet or an electricity failure, there are all sorts of household emergencies that can happen when you least expect them.
Swinton Home Emergency Cover provides access to around 2000 of fully qualified tradesmen who can help out when you need it most.
How we can help
- 2 levels available giving you £500 or £1500 cover for emergency labour, call out charges, parts & repairs
- Includes Hot Water, central heating and boiler repair cover
- 24 hour, 7 day a week helpline for around the clock assistance
- Access to around 2,000 approved local tradesmen
- We’ll refund your previous 12 months premiums if our tradesmen aren’t with you within 24 hours of your call or agreed appointment time, (excludes gas and central heating claims)
- Restoring electricity or gas failure within the property
- Gold cover includes emergency locks, glazing and roofing repair.
Things you should know
Exclusions and limitations of the policy include:
- Cover starts after 14 days
- This cover is for the home that is your permanent residence
- Any claims must be made within 24 hours of discovery
- Boilers and central heating systems must have been serviced within 12 months of the claim
- Excludes boilers which are over 15 years old
- Home Emergency Cover is available as an optional separate policy, underwritten by Inter Partner Assistance.