Life and Income Insurance
Financial help for you and those you love.
Understandably, you do all you can to protect your family.
That's why it's worth taking just a few minutes to think about how you can make things easier for you and your loved ones if anything should happen. Using Swinton's relationship with award winning provider LifeSearch, you have got three types of policies to choose from.
How we can help
Which policy is right for me?
Critical Illness cover
- A tax-free lump sum if you're diagnosed with any of a range of illnesses and conditions
- Cover includes certain cancers, heart attack, stroke and brain tumour
- A tax-free monthly income if you can't work through illness or injury
- Pays out until you're well enough to go back to work
- Amount paid varies according to the level of cover you choose.
- A tax-free lump sum to soften the financial impact if the policyholder dies
- Critical Illness cover can be added for illnesses and conditions you may recover from, such as strokes and tumours.
Things you need to know
- All our ‘life’ policies are quoted and arranged through LifeSearch, an appointed representative of Lifesearch Partners Limited, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- You'll be asked what type of policy, the start date, length and amount of cover you have in mind
- Deciding the amount to be insured will depend on your mortgage, outstanding debts and dependants under 18, The LifeSearch adviser will ask all sorts of questions to make sure your quote offers the best cover for you and your circumstances
- Cover can usually be arranged for most jobs or if you're self employed.