Insurance for Accountants
Cover for Accountants to help meet your needs
Handling complex financial matters all day can be hard work, however arranging your insurance doesn't have to be.
At Swinton Business, we can find insurance for accountants to cover you or your firm, as in your profession if you make a mistake or give wrong advice, you could be held liable. Whether you work for a large firm or an independent client base, it's sensible to ensure you have the right insurance in place, so if things do go wrong you know you're financially protected.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, but can be extended up to £10 million
- Employers Liability Insurance - £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Professional indemnity - cover for wrongful advice with different levels of cover available
- Cover for Business Premises, Loss of Documents, Business Interruption and Directors & Officers Liability can be incorporated
- Extra cover available for Computer Equipment, Money, Terrorism and optional separate Legal Expenses Insurance.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.
Call us now on: 0800 588 4755 to get a quote
Cover against unforeseen legal expenses
Even the best run businesses may need legal help from time to time. Our Commercial Legal Protection can help.
Find out more
Extra protection for the tools of your trade
Ensure your valuable tools and equipment are covered in the event of theft, accidental or malicious damage.
Find out more