Public Liability Insurance from as little as £31
10% of new customers paid £31 for annual Public Liability cover, 01/11/2020 to 30/04/2021. Premiums are based on individual circumstances.
Cover for Architects to help meet your needs
As an architect you face a range of risks on a daily basis. Whether it's damage to a work site, a building design error or a theft at your offices, it makes financial sense to ensure you have the right protection in place.
At Swinton Business, our team are dedicated to helping you find the right insurance to suit your needs as an architect. We have access to a range of insurance products and can find cover to help you protect your business.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, but can be extended up to £10 million.
- Employers Liability Insurance - £10 million as standard, but can be extended.
- Professional indemnity - cover for wrongful advice with different levels of cover available.
- Cover for Business Premises, Loss of Documents, Business Interruption and Directors & Officers Liability can be incorporated.
- Extra cover available for Computer Equipment, Money, Terrorism and optional separate Legal Expenses Insurance.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses.
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.