Public Liability Insurance from as little as £31
10% of new customers paid £31 for annual Public Liability cover, 01/11/2020 to 30/04/2021. Premiums are based on individual circumstances.
Help protect your livelihood
As an artist, your work may involve public performances, workshops, galleries, open studios or public commissions. However if someone were to injure themselves during one of these public events, you could be held liable. So it's a good idea to consider
Liability Insurance. After all, a hefty compensation claim is the last thing you want to deal with.
Swinton Business can help you find the right Liability Cover. We can arrange Public Liability Insurance to suit your needs. Call our UK-based team for your Business Insurance and we'll discuss your unique business requirements to find you cover quickly and easily.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, with options to extend if required.
- Employers Liability Insurance also available- £10 million as standard, but can be extended.
- Optional separate cover for tools or business equipment can also be arranged.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses.
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.