Insurance for Bricklayers
Help protect your trade
Bricklayers work regularly in both domestic and commercial environments with heavy materials. Even though you take the utmost care to ensure people's safety, if someone was injured or property damaged as a result of your work, you could face a hefty bill.
At Swinton Business we can arrange insurance for bricklayers, helping to provide protection for your business. We can offer range of business insurance to help meet your individual requirements, so you have the comfort of knowing you have cover, should something go wrong.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, with options to extend if required
- Employers Liability Insurance also available- £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Option to include cover for temporary employees
- Contractors All Risks cover available to include Hired in Plant & Own Plant cover
- Optional separate cover for tools or business equipment can also be arranged.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.