Insurance for Builders
Help protect your trade
As a builder, you know better than most that the building industry can be hazardous at times. To protect yourself, your business and your employees from expensive claims if an accident or injury was deemed your responsibility, it's a good idea to have insurance.
Our experienced team can arrange insurance for Builders to cover the potential risks you could be exposed to in your profession.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, with options to extend if required
- Employers Liability Insurance also available- £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Option to include cover for temporary employees
- Contractors All Risks cover available to include Hired in Plant & Own Plant cover
- Optional separate cover for tools or business equipment can also be arranged.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.
Cover against unforeseen legal expenses
Even the best run businesses may need legal help from time to time. Our Commercial Legal Protection can help.
Find out more
Extra protection for the tools of your trade
Ensure your valuable tools and equipment are covered in the event of theft, accidental or malicious damage.
Find out more