Insurance for Civil Engineers and Groundworkers
Groundworkers and civil engineers work in high risk environments on a daily basis and for that reason, you need insurance to reflect this. At Swinton Business, we can arrange Civil Engineers Insurance that is designed to provide cover for assets and liabilities for businesses trading in the engineering sector.
Our team will take into account your specific needs and arrange a Civil Engineer / Groundworker Insurance package that's tailored, so your business can benefit from the right protection.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, with options to extend if required
- Employers Liability Insurance also available- £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Temporary Employee cover with Employers Liability cover
- Contractors All Risks cover available to include Hired in Plant & Own Plant cover
- Optional separate cover for tools or business equipment can also be arranged.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.
Call us now on: 0800 588 4755 to get a quote
Cover against unforeseen legal expenses
Even the best run businesses may need legal help from time to time. Our Commercial Legal Protection can help.
Find out more
Extra protection for the tools of your trade
Ensure your valuable tools and equipment are covered in the event of theft, accidental or malicious damage.
Find out more