Insurance for the Cleaning Industry
From window cleaners working at heights to teams of cleaners working in commercial premises, there are a number of risks that you are exposed to on a daily basis in the cleaning industry. If legal action was taken against you or your business, the financial implications could be disastrous.
At Swinton Business, our team can arrange insurance for the cleaning industry so you have the cover you need to protect your livelihood.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, with options to extend if required
- Employers Liability Insurance also available- £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Option to include cover for temporary employees
- Contractors All Risks cover available to include Hired in Plant & Own Plant cover
- Optional separate cover for tools or business equipment can also be arranged.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.
Cover against unforeseen legal expenses
Even the best run businesses may need legal help from time to time. Our Commercial Legal Protection can help.
Find out more
Extra protection for the tools of your trade
Ensure your valuable tools and equipment are covered in the event of theft, accidental or malicious damage.
Find out more