Insurance for the Cleaning Industry
From window cleaners working at heights to teams of cleaners working in commercial premises, there are a number of risks that you are exposed to on a daily basis in the cleaning industry. If legal action was taken against you or your business, the financial implications could be disastrous.
At Swinton Business, our team can arrange insurance for the cleaning industry so you have the cover you need to protect your livelihood.
Public Liability Insurance from as low as £49
10% of new tradesman insurance customers paid this or less for annual Public Liability Insurance. Based on policies sold between 1st December 2017 and 31st May 2018.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, with options to extend if required
- Employers Liability Insurance also available- £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Option to include cover for temporary employees
- Contractors All Risks cover available to include Hired in Plant & Own Plant cover
- Optional separate cover for tools or business equipment can also be arranged.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.