Insurance for Consultants
Insurance to help protect your business
As a consultant, whatever service you provide, you are open to a number of risks on a daily basis. You could be held liable for wrongful advice or negligence, a member of the public could make a claim against you or your office could be broken into and your equipment stolen. However unlikely this may seem, whatever type of consultant you are, having the right insurance is essential.
At Swinton Business, we can provide a range of business insurance products to help meet the needs of your business.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, but can be extended up to £10 million
- Employers Liability Insurance - £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Professional indemnity - cover for wrongful advice with different levels of cover available
- Cover for Business Premises, Loss of Documents, Business Interruption and Directors & Officers Liability can be incorporated
- Extra cover available for Computer Equipment, Money, Terrorism and optional separate Legal Expenses Insurance.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.