Insurance for Contractors
Help protect your livelihood
It's important that you have the right insurance to help protect you and your livelihood from expensive claims made by a third party. Wherever you’re contracted to work, you may be held responsible for any damage that may occur as well as accidents - so it makes sense to ensure you’re protected with the right level of cover.
Our experienced team can arrange insurance for contractors and can offer a range of policies to help cover potential risks you are exposed to in your profession.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, with options to extend if required
- Employers Liability Insurance also available- £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Option to include cover for temporary employees
- Contractors All Risks cover available to include Hired in Plant & Own Plant cover
- Optional separate cover for tools or business equipment can also be arranged.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.
Cover against unforeseen legal expenses
Even the best run businesses may need legal help from time to time. Our Commercial Legal Protection can help.
Find out more
Extra protection for the tools of your trade
Ensure your valuable tools and equipment are covered in the event of theft, accidental or malicious damage.
Find out more