Dance Teacher Insurance


Public Liability Insurance from as little as £31

10% of new customers paid £31 for annual Public Liability cover, 01/11/2020 to 30/04/2021. Premiums are based on individual circumstances.

Insurance for dance teachers through Swinton Business can help protect you if someone you’re tutoring has an accident such as a slip or fall and makes a claim against you. Whether you teach ballet or Zumba, work from your own studio or your own home, we can help make sure your business is protected should the unexpected happen.

At Swinton, we can help find Dance Instructor Insurance that protects you, your premises, your students and any equipment you use for work, including laptops.

Public Liability Insurance for Dance Teachers

Public Liability Insurance provides cover should an accident happen that involves a member of the public who then makes a claim against you. It is a common insurance, held by many businesses.

We help arrange Public Liability Insurance for Dance Teachers with cover that can be arranged from £1 million and can be extended as required.

How can I protect my studio items and equipment?

Business Equipment Insurance can be taken as an optional extra with your main business insurance, such as Public Liability Insurance. There are four levels of cover up to £10,000 and you are covered for any tools that are away from your base and overnight in a vehicle. Cover can even include PCs and Laptops used for your business.

The maximum claim per item is £1,500 and while equipment of tools stolen from vehicles by forced entry is covered, this is only if items are not visible and your vehicle security devices are working and activated. Policy underwritten by Astrenska Insurance Limited.

Useful Links