DJ Insurance

Public Liability Insurance from as low as £43

10% of new customers paid £43 or less for annual Public Liability Insurance. Based on policies sold between 1st October 2018 and 31st March 2019.

Cover for DJs and DJ Equipment

If you run a small business, protecting the equipment you use is a good idea. For a DJ it’s pretty much essential. Loss, damage or theft of a music collection or an expensive set of decks could see you unable to work and your business fold. And while we can’t give your collection back (so please be careful), we can make sure you’ll have the money to replace it, or other essential equipment you choose to insure, should the unthinkable happen.

At Swinton Business we can arrange cover for all sorts of insurance, from equipment and hire cover, to public liability.

What is DJ Insurance?

There are two main parts to DJ Insurance. One of these is Public Liability Insurance (which comes as standard with DJ insurance) and the other is Business Equipment Cover. These are the most common policy types for DJs, since as well as protecting your kit, you are also insured against any injury to a member of the public or damage caused to property or equipment that leads to a claim against you.

We can help you find the right level of cover to suit your business, with cover from £1 million that can be extended as required. Just answer some questions, tell us which optional extras you need (such as Business Equipment Cover or Equipment Hire Cover) and we’ll give you the cheapest quote available to you from our specialist insurers.

Public Liability Insurance for DJs

We can help you find  Public Liability Insurance to protect your business. Whether you work freelance or have staff, cover is flexible enough to suit your specific business needs. Cover from £1 million that can be extended as required, and can help provide peace of mind that if you come into close contact with public and an accident happens, you’re covered.

Business Equipment and Tools Insurance

Business Equipment Insurance can be taken as an optional extra with your main business insurance, such as Public Liability Insurance. There are four levels of cover up to £10,000 and you are covered for any tools that are away from your base and overnight in a vehicle.

Cover can even include PCs and Laptops used for your business. The maximum claim per item is £1,500 and while equipment of tools stolen from vehicles by forced entry is covered, this is only if items are not visible and your vehicle security devices are working and activated. Policy underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Great Lakes Insurance SE.

Do you employ anyone else in your business?

If you do, then you might have to hold Employers’ Liability Insurance by law. It’s an important type of business insurance, and covers you against the cost of legal fees or a compensation claim if one of your staff members has an accident or gets ill, and your business is responsible.

Speak to our team if you would like to add Employers’ Liability Insurance to your business protection plan.

Find out more about Employers’ Liability Insurance

 Our phone lines are closed but you can get a quote online