Insurance for Estate Agents
Insurance for Estate and Letting Agents
Whether you deal mainly with commercial or residential property, landlords, tenants and first-time buyers, as an estate agent it's your job to help and advise your clients as best you can. Your role can bring with it many challenges and unforeseen risks, so it makes sense to ensure you have the right level of estate agents insurance in place.
At Swinton Business our dedicated insurance advisors will find a policy tailored to suit your needs, arranging estate agents cover quickly and easily.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, but can be extended up to £10 million
- Employers Liability Insurance - £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Cover for Business Premises, Stock, Business Interruption & Goods in Transit can be incorporated
- Extra cover available for Computer Equipment, Money, Terrorism and optional separate Legal Expenses Insurance.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.
Call us now on: 0800 588 4755 to get a quote
Cover against unforeseen legal expenses
Even the best run businesses may need legal help from time to time. Our Commercial Legal Protection can help.
Find out more
Extra protection for the tools of your trade
Ensure your valuable tools and equipment are covered in the event of theft, accidental or malicious damage.
Find out more