Help protect your livelihood
As a gardener, would you be able to afford legal costs if someone made a claim against your business for injury or damage sustained while you were working on their premises? No one likes to think the worst, but the financial implications could be disastrous
and may have a serious impact on the future of your business.
Whether you’re a sole trader or run a large landscape gardening firm, at Swinton Business we can arrange a policy to suit your needs.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, with options to extend if required
- Employers Liability Insurance also available- £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Option to include cover for temporary employees
- Contractors All Risks cover available to include Hired in Plant & Own Plant cover
- Optional separate cover for tools or business equipment can also be arranged.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses.
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.