Insurance for Gardeners
Help protect your livelihood
As a gardener, would you be able to afford legal costs if someone made a claim against your business for injury or damage sustained while you were working on their premises? No one likes to think the worst, but the financial implications could be disastrous and may have a serious impact on the future of your business.
Whether you’re a sole trader or run a large landscape gardening firm, at Swinton Business we can arrange a policy to suit your needs.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, with options to extend if required
- Employers Liability Insurance also available- £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Option to include cover for temporary employees
- Contractors All Risks cover available to include Hired in Plant & Own Plant cover
- Optional separate cover for tools or business equipment can also be arranged.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.
Cover against unforeseen legal expenses
Even the best run businesses may need legal help from time to time. Our Commercial Legal Protection can help.
Find out more
Extra protection for the tools of your trade
Ensure your valuable tools and equipment are covered in the event of theft, accidental or malicious damage.
Find out more