Insurance for Hairdressers
Hairdressers Insurance from Swinton
As a hairstylist, searching for hairdresser's insurance may not be the most glamorous part of your job, but the cover it provides is as essential to your business as your scissors.
At Swinton Business, we realise that every hair salon is different which is why we can find a policy tailored to suit the specific needs of your business. Whether you work as a freelance hairdresser, mobile hairdresser or barber, your cover can be adapted as your business grows or requirements change.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, but can be extended up to £10 million
- Hairdressers Treatment Risk
- Employers Liability Insurance - £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Cover for Business Premises, Stock, Business Interruption, Money & Goods in Transit can be incorporated
- Extra cover available for Computer Equipment, Shop Front, Terrorism and optional separate Legal Expense Insurance.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.
Cover against unforeseen legal expenses
Even the best run businesses may need legal help from time to time. Our Commercial Legal Protection can help.
Find out more
Extra protection for the tools of your trade
Ensure your valuable tools and equipment are covered in the event of theft, accidental or malicious damage.
Find out more