Insurance for Hairdressers
Hairdressers Insurance from Swinton
As a hairstylist, searching for hairdresser's insurance may not be the most glamorous part of your job, but the cover it provides is as essential to your business as your scissors.
At Swinton Business, we realise that every hair salon is different which is why we can find a policy tailored to suit the specific needs of your business. Whether you work as a freelance hairdresser, mobile hairdresser or barber, your cover can be adapted as your business grows or requirements change.
Public Liability Insurance from as low as £49
10% of new tradesman insurance customers paid this or less for annual Public Liability Insurance. Based on policies sold between 1st December 2017 and 31st May 2018.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, but can be extended up to £10 million
- Hairdressers Treatment Risk
- Employers Liability Insurance - £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Cover for Business Premises, Stock, Business Interruption, Money & Goods in Transit can be incorporated
- Extra cover available for Computer Equipment, Shop Front, Terrorism and optional separate Legal Expense Insurance.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.