Insurance to meet the needs of your business
Advising clients daily on their financial matters can leave you open to liability claims. If a client were to make a significant financial loss as a result of your advice or from an error on your part, you could be held liable. Court costs and legal fees
can spiral and have a detrimental effect on your business. That’s why it’s wise to consider financial advisor insurance, which can include professional indemnity insurance for IFAs, to ensure your livelihood is protected.
Our UK team can arrange insurance for Independent Financial Advisors to help meet the specific needs of your business.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, but can be extended up to £10 million
- Employers Liability Insurance - £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Professional indemnity - cover for wrongful advice with different levels of cover available
- Cover for Business Premises, Loss of Documents, Business Interruption and Directors & Officers Liability can be incorporated
- Extra cover available for Computer Equipment, Money, Terrorism and optional separate Legal Expenses Insurance.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses.
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.