Insurance for Joiners
Help protect your livelihood
As a skilled joiner or carpenter, you've worked hard to build up your business and reputation so it's worth ensuring you have the right insurance to help protect yourself and your business. Even if you take all the necessary safety precautions, if someone was injured or property damaged as a result of your work, you could face a costly compensation claim.
Swinton Business can arrange business insurance to help meet your needs as a joiner, and help to protect your business should the worst happen.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, with options to extend if required
- Employers Liability Insurance also available- £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Option to include temporary employees
- Contractors All Risks cover available to include Hired in Plant & Own Plant cover
- Optional separate cover for tools or business equipment can also be arranged.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.
Call us now on: 0800 588 4755 to get a quote