Public Liability Insurance from as little as £31
10% of new customers paid £31 for annual Public Liability cover, 01/11/2020 to 30/04/2021. Premiums are based on individual circumstances.
Help protect your livelihood
As a musician, you can spend a lot of time performing in public, on stage during gigs and events. Whether you’re a solo artist or part of a band, it makes sense to ensure you’re protected if a member of the public is injured as a result of
your performance. The last thing you or your band want to deal with is a hefty legal bill. That’s why it’s a good idea to consider Liability Insurance. In fact, following the introduction of the Public Entertainment Licence Act (PELA),
many venues now insist you have cover up to £5 million.
At Swinton Business, we can offer a range of commercial insurance products to help arrange cover to meet your needs.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, with options to extend if required.
- Employers Liability Insurance also available- £10 million as standard, but can be extended.
- Cover can be arranged on a single, multiple or annual event basis.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses.
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.