Insurance for Painters and Decorators
Help protect your trade
As a painter and decorator, the nature of your job means that you spend your working day on your clients' premises, either domestic or commercial. If a ladder fell and injured someone or a stray paintbrush ruined an antique, you could face an expensive compensation claim and legal expenses, so it’s worth taking out the right level of cover to help ensure your business is protected.
At Swinton Business, we can arrange insurance for Painters and Decorators, so that you can carry out your work with as little disruption as possible.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, with options to extend if required
- Employers Liability Insurance also available- £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Option to include cover for temporary employees
- Contractors All Risks cover available to include Hired in Plant & Own Plant cover
- Optional separate cover for tools or business equipment can also be arranged.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.