Public Liability Insurance from as little as £31
10% of new customers paid £31 for annual Public Liability cover, 01/11/2020 to 30/04/2021. Premiums are based on individual circumstances.
Help protect your photography business
If you come into contact with the public during your work as a photographer, you should consider Liability Insurance. That’s because if a member of the public is injured or their property is damaged as a result of your work, you could face an expensive
At Swinton Business, we can help you find the right Public Liability Insurance which will provide the cover you need to protect your business. Whether you work freelance or have staff, cover is flexible to suit your specific business needs.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, with options to extend if required
- Employers Liability Insurance also available- £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Cover can be arranged on a single, multiple or annual event basis
- Optional separate cover for business equipment can also be arranged.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses.
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.