Insurance for Surveyors
Insurance to meet the needs of your business
As a chartered surveyor, your work affects other people, businesses and the environment. So it’s essential that you have the right protection in place to cover your business.
At Swinton Business, our team have experience arranging insurance for a range of surveying professions, from quantity surveyors to land surveyors. Whether you need professional indemnity insurance, public liability insurance or directors and officers insurance, we can help meet the needs of your business so if the worst happens, you have the right protection in place.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, but can be extended up to £10 million
- Employers Liability Insurance - £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Professional indemnity - cover for wrongful advice with different levels of cover available
- Cover for Business Premises, Loss of Documents, Business Interruption and Directors & Officers Liability can be incorporated
- Extra cover available for Computer Equipment, Money, Terrorism and optional separate Legal Expenses Insurance.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.
Cover against unforeseen legal expenses
Even the best run businesses may need legal help from time to time. Our Commercial Legal Protection can help.
Find out more
Extra protection for the tools of your trade
Ensure your valuable tools and equipment are covered in the event of theft, accidental or malicious damage.
Find out more