We’re giving you the chance to win a Ring Video Doorbell. Simply fill in your details below to be in with a chance of winning.
The Promoter is: Swinton Group Limited (company no 756681) whose registered office is at Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
1. There is no entry fee to enter this prize draw.
2. The start date for the prize draw is 03/01/2019.
3. Closing date for entry will be 23:59:59 on 31/01/2019. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be accepted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The prize is as follows: Ring Video Doorbell.
6. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
7. This prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over.
8. Employees of Swinton Group Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
9. The winner will be chosen at random by Swinton Group Limited from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents and overseen by an independently appointed person. Details of the winning selection process are available on request by writing to: Win a Ring Video Doorbell, Marketing Manager, Swinton Insurance, Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
10. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within seven days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Promoter will notify the winner shortly after the prize draw has ended to attain additional information of postal address to send their prize to. The winner will then be formally announced on 07/02/2019. If the additional information has not been received by 21/02/2019 then a re-draw for the prize draw winner will take place.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter's control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants via email as soon as possible by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Entry into the prize draw by you (the entrant), will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.