Terms and conditions
The Promoter is: Swinton Group Ltd. (company no 756681.) whose registered office is at Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
1. There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
2. The start date for the competition is Thursday 18th April 2019.
3. Closing date for entry will be 23:59pm on Monday 21st October 2019. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be accepted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
5. The prize is as follows: A Kawasaki Ninja 400 race replica motorbike.
6. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. This prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over who have left their details with one of our Swinton staff at a BSB event OR have obtained a motorbike insurance quote through Swinton Insurance online or via the telephone. Only quotes for bike insurance will be eligible.
8. Employees of Swinton Group Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
9. The winner will be chosen at random by Swinton Group Limited from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents and overseen by an independently appointed person. Details of the winning selection process are available on request by writing to WIN a Kawasaki Ninja 400 Competition, Marketing Manager, Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
10. The winner will be notified by email within seven days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within seven days, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
11. The Promoter will notify the winner shortly after the prize draw has ended to attain additional information to provide details of the prize.
12. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any other relevant details along with their image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant's prior consent.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter's control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants via phone as soon as possible by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. Entry into the prize draw by you (the entrant), will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Swinton Group Limited, registered in England and Wales, registered number 756681 whose registered office is at: Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB. Calls are recorded for training and quality purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.