Motor Trade Insurance

Request a quote

At Swinton Business, we understand the risks you face whether you own a repair garage, MOT centre or run your motor business from home. That's why we can arrange Motor Trade Insurance suited to the needs of your business through a specially selected and trusted panel of insurers.

Motor Trade Insurance explained

Road Risks insurance – this provides cover for the vehicles you own or those that are in your possession as part of your business. Typically, this is seen as the minimum or standard level of cover generally for smaller motor trade businesses that operate either at a dedicated business premises or from their home on either a full or part time basis.

Depending on your needs our policies can offer comprehensive, third party fire and theft or third party only cover.

Subject to your circumstances and level of cover needed, in addition to the above protection can be given for Business Interruption, Goods in Transit and Loss of Money and although other cover is available, please contact us so we can make sure we help find the right cover for you and your business.

Enter your details and a member of our team will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your quote.

Request a Quote


Please enter your forename

Please enter your surname

Please enter an email

Please enter your phone number

Please enter your postcode

Please select how many years no claims

Please select number of drivers

Please select how long you've held your license

Please specify if you're a UK resident

Please select if there are any drivers under 25 years old

Please enter a valid date

Thank you

Your quote request has been submitted.

A member of our team will contact you soon.


There was a technical problem submitting the form.

Please refresh the page and try again.


Prefer to speak to someone? Give us a call

0333 035 9524