Win a up to £200 towards your Motorbike or Car Show and a Muc-Off Pressure Washer Bundle
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is: Swinton Group Ltd. (company no 756681.) whose registered office is at Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
- The promotion starts Saturday 21st November 2020 and ends Friday 4th December 2020 at 23.59pm. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be accepted.
- To be entered into the Prize Draw, entrants must complete the questions on the Motorcycle Live Online form at https://www.motorcyclelive.co.uk/competitions/
- There is no entry fee to enter this prize draw.
- The ONE winner, will win a voucher for up to £200 towards motorcycle and or car insurance and a Muc-Off Pressure Washer Bundle with a total value of £139.99 RRP
- There will be ONE overall winners.
- Entrants are responsible for filling out the entry form correctly. As failure to do so may result in Swinton being unable to validate the winner.
- Swinton will provide a voucher to the winner via the email provided.
- The voucher will be valid for 12 months from the date received, subject to insurance eligibility.
- In the event of Swinton being unable to offer insurance cover only, Swinton will offer the cash equivalent of up to £200 pending proof of insurance documentation from another insurance supplier.
- Any amount over the £200 prize, the winner will be responsible for the remaining balance.
- The voucher is one use only.
- The customer cannot use this in conjunction with any other offer.
- Any difference where the policy price is lower than the value of the prize will be forfeited. It will not be paid to the customer, will not be transferred to the following year, and can only be used towards one policy.
- Once the winner has been notified and has supplied their name, Swinton will organise for the team to send over the voucher and pressure washer bundle after providing us with an active email and home address.
- If there are delays in receiving the prize due to the current COVID-19 pandemic Swinton cannot be held responsible.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not respond within 24hrs, another winner will be chosen.
- This Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK aged eighteen (18) years or over, with the exception of employees of the Atlanta group, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this Prize Draw.
- The winner will be chosen at random by Swinton Group Limited from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents and overseen by an independently appointed person. Details of the winning selection process are available on request by writing to Swinton Insurance, Motorcycle Live Online – Swinton Prize Bundle, Marketing Manager, Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Swinton reserves the right to substitute, in their sole reasonable discretion, the Prize with a prize equivalent should this be necessary.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any other relevant details along with their image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Swinton reserve the right to amend or vary this Prize Draw or the Terms and Conditions at any time and without prior notice and to cancel this Prize draw in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Swinton’s reasonable control.
- Swinton cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by you for entering the Prize Draw or as a result of accepting the prize. Swinton is not responsible for any failure of an entry to be received for any reason.
- The Prize Draw is governed by English and Welsh law and any dispute or claim will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Entry into the prize draw by you (the entrant), will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Swinton Group Limited, registered in England and Wales, registered number 756681 whose registered office is at: Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB. Calls are recorded for training and quality purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.