We’re giving away a VW T6 converted campervan worth £45,000 plus a year’s free insurance from Safeguard! To enter, all you need to do is get a quote for your car or home insurance.
Get a Home Insurance or Car Insurance quote online.
Terms and conditions
The Promoter is: Swinton Group Ltd. (company no 756681.) whose registered office is at Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
- There is no entry fee to enter this prize draw.
- Closing date for entry will be 23:59pm on 31st March 2020. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as follows: Win a VW T6 converted campervan worth £45,000 plus a year’s free insurance through Safeguard with a value of up to £700. Additional premium will need to be paid by the winner if more than £700. No cash alternative will be offered in the event that the winners insurance premium is less than the £700 value of the prize itself. Insurance provided subject to the standard acceptance criteria being met.
- Fortnightly spot-prizes will be drawn on the first every Monday of every fortnight from 2nd September 2019 to 16th March 2020. Prizes will include: Outsmart the Thief, Lockdown system with one year's free monitoring and free installation. Nemesis Ultra Wheel Lock and Saracen Hitch Lock. 2019 ACSI campsite guide, discount card and app. one of five x £100 Love2Shop vouchers (five separate prize draws). One of four copies of the Motorhome Touring Book. Doggy bag and towel. Snooper Sat Nav. Snooper dash cam. One of two Yale caravan security kits (including alarm and padlocks with hasp). One of three pairs of tickets to the Southwest Motorhome Show, Shepton, 6th - 8th September. One of three pairs of tickets to the Motorhome Show Season Finale, 20th - 22nd September. Spot-prize winners and everyone who has obtained a quote will still be included into all remaining spot-prize draws and in the main WIN a campervan prize draw.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The prizes are subject to availability and the promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- This prize draw is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over who have obtained a Car, Home, Caravan or Motorhome insurance quote directly through the Swinton Insurance website at swinton.co.uk; directly through the Safeguard website at safeguarduk.co.uk or via the telephone. Quotes through Price Comparison sites are excluded. Only quotes for Car, Home, Caravan and Motorhome insurance will be eligible.
- Employees of Swinton Group Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the prize draw shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
- The winners will be chosen at random by Swinton Group Limited from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and/or its agents and overseen by an independently appointed person. Details of the winning selection process are available on request by writing to WIN a Campervan Prize Draw Marketing Manager, Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB.
- The winners of the spot-prize draws will be notified by email within seven days of each draw. The winner of the main WIN a campervan prize draw will be notified by email within seven days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within seven days, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner shortly after the prize draw has ended to attain additional information to provide details of the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter's control. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants via email as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the prize draw by you (the entrant), will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Swinton Group Limited, registered in England and Wales, registered number 756681 whose registered office is at: Embankment West Tower, 101 Cathedral Approach, Salford, M3 7FB. Calls are recorded for training and quality purposes. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.