Protect two or more company vehicles on one fleet policy
Does your business have two or more company vehicles? If so, you can help protect them with a Fleet Insurance policy from Swinton Business.
Your fleet of vehicles is an integral part of your business, and we understand the impact it can have if one of them is out of action: To avoid any detriment to your business, you want to get back on the road as quickly as possible.
We want to make sure you get the most suitable cover for you and your business, which is why we work with a specially-selected and trusted panel of insurers to help you get the right policy for your fleet, whether you’ve got a fleet of vans or other types of vehicles.
Plus, having one policy that covers your entire fleet of vehicles means just one simple and convenient renewal date.
Key benefits of Fleet Insurance
- The more vehicles you have, the cheaper your policy can become
- There’s no need to keep updating drivers’ details
- Easier to manage
- Not insured to one address
What can a Fleet Insurance policy offer?
We use a preferred list of insurers to give you a range of cover options for your Fleet Insurance policy:
- Third party, fire and theft
- Third party only
And, depending on your individual circumstances, the policies we offer can look to provide protection for:
- Loss of, or damage to, your vehicles
- Vehicle recovery in the event of a breakdown or accident
- Support with paying legal fees
- Damage to your vehicles’ windscreens and windows
- Replacement locks should your keys be stolen
- Help towards medical expenses should you or a passenger be hurt in an accident in a vehicle covered by this insurance
Your business needs can be complicated, which is why Fleet Insurance can also be provided for:
- Foreign use
- Protection for personal belongings that are lost or damaged in a vehicle insured under the policy
- Trailers attached or connected to a vehicle insured under the policy
What is Fleet Insurance?
How many vehicles do I need for Fleet Insurance?
What types of businesses are covered by Fleet Insurance?
Does Fleet Insurance cover specialist vehicles?
How much is Fleet Insurance?
To get a better idea of how much Fleet Insurance will cost you, give us a call and we will compare quotes from our panel of insurers.