Pub, Hotel & Restaurant Insurance


We cater for a wide range of insurance requirements for leisure and hospitality businesses - from pubs and clubs to restaurants, hotels, bars and cafes.

Call us now on

0333 035 9524

Cafe, Restaurant and Take Away

We'll help find cover for your cafe, restaurant or take away

At Swinton Business, we can help arrange restaurant insurance that's suited to the specific needs of your restaurant, cafe or take away.

Pub, Club and Bar

For owned, managed and tenanted venues.

Running a pub, bar or nightclub comes with its own insurance risks, but Swinton Business can help you find the right cover for your business.

Hotel or B&B

Save time and let us do the hard work for you

It makes sense to ensure your hotel, B&B or guest house is protected with an insurance package that can cover your stock, contents and premises.

Optional Extras

Useful Links