Log in and Registration Guides
This guide shows you how to log into the My Account area, which is available to Car, Home, Bike and Pet Insurance customers:
Please note: If you previously had access to a MySwinton account, you won’t be able to access the My Account area with those log-in details. You'll need to register again. Read our guide about How to Register.
- Head to the Account Log In page.
- Enter your username and password that you chose when the account was registered. You may have done this when you bought your policy online or at a later date.
- Select the Log in button.
- If all your details are correct you'll be taken to your Overview page which lists all the policies you have with us.
This guide explains how to register for the My Account area for Car, Home, Bike and Pet Insurance customers.
Looking for information for a different product?
- Go to the My Account registration screen.
- You'll need to complete all of the fields on the registration form.
- Username - choose a username that's memorable as you'll need this each time you log in.
- Password - enter your password and confirm it in the second box. For security you'll need to include an uppercase and lowercase letter, a number and a symbol in your password.
- Email address -we need your email address so we can send you an email with a link to validate your registration once you submit your details.
- Policy Details - enter the Postcode related to your policy and the Date of birth of the policyholder.
- Your Policy number can be found on the letter or email that you'll have received from us when you bought the policy. Please take care to enter this exactly as it appears on your document.
- Once you've completed all the fields, select the 'Create Account' button
If everything is correct you'll be taken to a thank you page and we'll send you an email to verify your email address and validate your registration.
- To complete your registration you'll need to use the link in the email we've sent you. It’s advised that you do this as soon as possible, as the link will expire within 14 days and you'll have to start your registration again. If you haven't received the link within one hour, please check your junk or spam folders.
Your username is the one you created when you registered for your account. If you don't remember your username, it's not a problem. Just follow these steps to retrieve it;
- Go to My Account.
- Select 'Forgotten your username?'
- Enter the Postcode relating to your policy, Policyholder's date of birth and surname, and the email address related to the account.
- Select 'Retrieve Username'.
You'll receive an email confirming your username, which you can then use to log in. If you haven't received your email within one hour, please check your spam/junk folders.
If you're still having issues logging in, just select the Live Chat button on the page.
We're available on Live Chat at the following times:
Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 8.30pm
Saturday: 9am to 5pm
The chat button will be displayed when we have agents available to assist you.
This guide explains what to do if you've forgotten your password for your account area for Car, Home, Bike and Pet Insurance customers.
- Navigate to the Account Log In page and select the Forgotten Password button.
- You'll be taken to the Forgotten Password page.
- Enter the Username related to your account.
- Enter the Postcode related to your policy.
- Select 'Next'.
- We'll send you an email that contains a link to reset your password. This link is only valid for one hour, so you'll need to use it as soon as you receive it.
- The link will take you to a page where you can choose a new password. For security you'll need to include an uppercase and lowercase letter, a number and a symbol in your password.
- Confirm your new password in the second box.
- Select 'Change Password'.