Cushion the blow of unexpected legal expenses
Everyone in the motor trade knows there is an element of risk involved in the day-to-day running of a business. The key is to make sure you have the right cover in place so, if something does happen, it's sorted quickly and you can get back to work.
That's why we offer a motor legal expenses policy which can give you a helping hand with a range of legal costs you could face running your business.
- Alternative travel costs for commuting whilst your car is out of action.
- Compensation for personal injury, loss of earnings.
- Cost of replacing damaged possessions e.g. phone, keys, shopping carried at the time.
- Access to a 24hr legal helpline.
- Motor prosecution defence if you are accused of or have committed a driving offence.
- Dispute regarding a vehicle sale or purchase and servicing / repairs not up to expected standard.
- Recover repair costs for damage caused by potholes when driving on public roads.
Things you should know
- You must report the incident to us as soon as possible, and and there must be a 51% or greater chance of legal proceedings being successful
- Motor Trade Legal Protection can only be purchased to run alongside a Swinton Business Motor Trade Road Risk Insurance policy
- Underwritten by RAC Insurance Limited