We’ll be here when you need us
If you have a question feel free to get in touch. You’ll find all the numbers, addresses and information you need here. And you’ll find at Only Smart Drivers we’re always more than happy to help.
We no longer offer new Only Smart Drivers policies
Existing Customers – 03303 438 872
(Lines open Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm, Saturday: 9am – 1pm and Sunday: Closed)
If you’re an existing Only Smart Drivers customer and want to discuss your motor insurance policy with one of our team, a couple of very simple selection options will get you through to the right expert member of our team who understands the problems facing young drivers because they are young drivers themselves.
And if you’d prefer to send us an email, you can reach us here.
What to do in the event of a claim?
- Make sure you and any passengers in your vehicle are safe.
- If there are any serious injuries to any party involved, please call the emergency services.
- Take full details of the other vehicles involved, including name and contact details, vehicle details and insurance details.
- Take photos of all vehicles involved including the position of them, the damage to the vehicles and if possible capture the registration of the vehicle in these pictures.
- Obtain details of any witnesses to the incident.
- Ring us on 0330 343 9246 as soon as it is safe to do so, to start the claims process.
We are open 24/7 365 days a year, to assist you in the event of a claim and get you back on the road.
Write to us at:
Only Smart Drivers,
Is COVID-19 causing you problems with your Only Smart Drivers policy? Find out how we can help.
At Only Smart Drivers, our aim is to always exceed your expectations and to get things right, on time, every time. We also recognise that sometimes mistakes can happen and we get things wrong. Telling us you are unhappy is our opportunity to put things right and to learn from our mistakes so we can improve the products and services we offer in the future. If you do have a complaint about our service then you can contact us online by completing our complaints form.