Introducing online Roadside Assistance, from AXA
You can now get Roadside Assistance by notifying us of your breakdown online at rescue.swinton.co.uk.
In just a few simple steps, you'll be able to quickly enter your details, including location and vehicle problem and we'll get a recovery operator to you.
Flexible breakdown cover getting you back on the road
Whether it happens on a remote country lane, on a busy motorway, or even outside your home, breaking down is usually unexpected and always inconvenient.
That’s why we’re giving you this handy tool at rescue.swinton.co.uk to help you get back on the road again.
With Swinton, our Breakdown Cover is provided by Inter Partner Assistance SA UK Branch which is a fully owned subsidiary of the AXA Group.
Breakdown Cover to keep you moving
Benefits of our Breakdown Cover include:
- Unlimited callouts
- 24 hour 365 days a year emergency helpline
- Cover including flat battery, flat tyre, mechanical/electrical failure and no fuel
- Average response time of 60 minutes
- 80% of vehicles fixed at the roadside
- National network of 3,000 roadside operators
- We have a satisfaction score of 8/10 for our roadside service
Statistics quoted are based on data gathered between May 2019 – May 2020.
Make a claim
24 Hour Emergency Breakdown Helpline
To obtain emergency assistance, contact the 24 Hour Emergency Breakdown Helpline using the details below:
If your vehicle has broken down in the UK:
Call 0333 035 9367
If you are in the EU:
Call +44 333 035 9367
To request assistance online visit: