Cover for your business equipment and materials
It's a common misconception that, if you work from home, your equipment and materials will be covered by your home insurance. The chances are, however, that your home insurance alone simply won't provide enough cover, check your policy details to find
out for sure.
Fortunately, Swinton Business can arrange business insurance to suit your needs if you work from home. A home business insurance policy can provide that extra protection you need to cover essential equipment, whether this includes computers, mobile phones or tools. We can also arrange optional separate Business Equipment Cover which covers items such as laptops and tools off the premises.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, but can be extended up to £10 million.
- Employers Liability Insurance - £10 million as standard, but can be extended.
- Cover for Premises, Stock, Business Interruption & Goods in Transit can be incorporated.
- Optional separate cover available for business equipment and legal expenses.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses.
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.