Why do I need motorbike insurance?
Bike insurance offers protection against loss or damage, and it’s a legal requirement in Britain to have a policy that is in date.
For any motorbike owner, from those who navigate city traffic on the daily commute, to easy-riders who occasionally hit the open road for fun, getting the right deal is key.
We offer a range of motorbike insurance cover to suit you, no matter how far or how often you ride.
What are the different types of motorbike insurance?
Here are just a few of the policies we offer:
- Bike insurance: There's barely a bike we haven't seen or a type of biker we haven't covered.
- Scooter insurance: There’s cover for most scooters including retro, classic and import.
- Moped insurance: Ideal for when you’re looking to insure your twist & go or sports moped.
- Multi-bike:Multi-bike insurance could help you reduce the cost of running more than one bike.
- New riders: It doesn’t matter if you've been riding for a few months or are still waiting to hit the road.
- Custom bikes:We understand that customisation is your chance to stamp your personality on your bike.
- Imported motorbikes:Because sometimes your ideal bike comes from abroad.
Read on to find out other useful tips for bikers
- Securing Your Motorbike
- Third Party Bike Insurance Explained
- Short Term Bike Insurance Explained
- A Guide To Mopeds And Motorbikes Up To 125cc
- Young Bikers: What You Need To Know About Insurance