Cover legal fees and costs for up to £100,000
At Swinton, we understand that taking legal action can be expensive, which might put you off making a claim if you have to fund the legal expenses yourself. Our Home Legal Protection provides practical advice on a 24/7 basis, and up to £100,000 of cover for a range of legal issues.
A team of experienced solicitors will act on your behalf, ensuring you get the justice you deserve. If you’re not sure if you should make a claim, or if you just want some general legal advice, you can call our helpline as often as you need – we’re always on hand. Don’t forget that members of your household are also covered, at no extra cost.
What’s included in Home Legal Protection?
- 24 hour legal helpline for any legal matter
- Members of your household are also covered at no extra cost
- Personal injury claims
- Employment disputes, such as unfair dismissal, discrimination and parental leave (excludes self-employed)
- Disputes when buying or selling your home
- Civil disputes with your neighbours
- Damage to your personal property caused by someone else
- Disputes relating to a purchase
- Tax enquiries by HMRC
- Replacement of salary lost while on jury service
What you should know
- You are only covered for the home you live in, not other properties you may own
- The claim event must have occurred during the period of insurance