Insurance for Electricians
Help protect your livelihood
As a qualified electrician you have invested years building up both your business and your reputation. If injury or damage occurs as a direct result of the work you have done, legal proceedings could be very costly. That's why it's worth protecting your livelihood with Business Insurance.
At Swinton Business we can arrange insurance cover for Electricians to help protect your business, so if the worst were to happen, you can feel assured that you have cover in place.
How we can help
- Public Liability Insurance – from £1 million, with options to extend if required
- Employers Liability Insurance also available- £10 million as standard, but can be extended
- Option to include cover for temporary employees
- Contractors All Risks cover available to include Hired in Plant & Own Plant cover
- Optional separate cover for tools or business equipment can also be arranged.
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.
Cover against unforeseen legal expenses
Even the best run businesses may need legal help from time to time. Our Commercial Legal Protection can help.
Find out more
Extra protection for the tools of your trade
Ensure your valuable tools and equipment are covered in the event of theft, accidental or malicious damage.
Find out more