Public Liability Insurance from as little as £31
10% of new customers paid £31 for annual Public Liability cover, 01/11/2020 to 30/04/2021. Premiums are based on individual circumstances.
Hairdressers Insurance from Swinton
As a hairstylist, searching for hairdresser's insurance may not be the most glamorous part of your job, but the cover it provides is as essential to your business as your scissors.
At Swinton Business, we realise that every hair salon is different which is why we can find a policy tailored to suit the specific needs of your business. Whether you work as a freelance hairdresser, mobile hairdresser or barber, your cover can be adapted as your business grows or requirements change.
What can we offer cover for?
We understand that there are many different types of services and treatments that you may offer at your salon.
Below is a list of what we can offer cover for. Please note that this isn’t an exhaustive list, and if there are any other services you carry out at your salon, get in touch with our friendly team and we’ll do our best to help.
- Permanent waving
- Other specialist hair treatments
- Hairdressing work on wigs and hairpieces
- Eyebrow plucking, shaping and tinting
- Eyelash tinting
- Manicures and pedicures, including application
of acrylic coatings (excluding chiropody)
- Application of cosmetics
- Application of face/body masks
- Spray tanning application
- Application of hair removal preparations (excluding electrolysis)
- Ear piercing by the gun and stud
Why businesses choose Swinton Business
- Cover available for a wide range of small to medium businesses.
- We’ll do all the hard work for you and provide you with a policy to suit your needs.